Friday, March 12, 2010

Well the end of my second week back at work and it doesn't feel like I just had the last 7 months off, I'm looking forward to our hols that's for sure!

Chris has been off work for the last couple of days so he's had a little stint of playing mum, although out of the 3 days Lesley took over for 2 afternoons. Oh and we'll brush over the dropping the baby incident :P Lesley took Nathan to get weighed as with the clinic only being on, on a Thursday afternoon I can't make it cos of work. Turns out he's not put on as much weight as I thought, there seems to be a big difference between getting weighed lying down on the clinic scales and our make shift way of weighing ourselves then weighing us again holding Nathan and calculating the difference! His current weight is only 16lb 9oz (7.52kg) despite him feeling like he weighs a ton! He's moved onto 3 meals a day but still takes 3 bottles as well. he doesn't seem keen on water so Chris has got him drinking watered down apple juice which he seems to love!

It was my birthday last weekend and I got some lovely pressies, cards and messages so thank you everyone. We went out for a St Patrick's charity night on the Saturday and just chilled on the Sunday night with a takeaway. Mum, Dad, Stephen and Corrine came over to see me (or Nathan) on the Sunday afternoon so we had a nice catch up, although I don't think Stephen's hangover could cope when Nathan started crying and they made a hasty retreat!
The weathers started to pick up here so we've been able to get back in the garden again, this weekend is looking nice so we'll hopefully get quite a bit done if Nathan lets us that is!
x

No comments: