Monday, October 5, 2009

Home Alone!

We've had a weekend full of activity and so has Nathan. Lesley had a 'show off' day on Saturday where Gail and I took Michael and Nathan round to Danderhall for various Aunties, Grandparents and the likes to grab cuddles with the boys. I didn't take my camera but Lesley took lots of photo's so I'll upload a couple once I've pinched them from her! For Nathan that was the start of a long stay at Grandma and Grandad Griffiths's as we somehow managed to convince them to have Nathan overnight so we could have a night off a go to a friends 30th birthday party. A car full of stuff later and a fridge full of breastmilk we left Nathan and headed off for a wee drink to two. It was supposed to be fancy dress but I forgot all about it until the day before so we went in normal clothes.





It has to be said that we actually got less sleep by the time we got in that we would normally have had when with Nathan! I didn't even get much of a lie in due to the raging hangover!!! Lesley and George brought Nathan back at lunch time and I don't think he even missed us. He'd enjoyed his wee night away and even behaved himself for Grandma and Grandad.

That afternoon we had a reunion with the couples from the NCT antenatal class we attended. I forgot my camera so have pinched the following photo's from the other girls! We managed to be there all of 20 minutes before Nathan managed to poo all over his outfit so he looks a bit boring in his white sleep suit that we had to change him into. Not to be out done Logan not only got poo everywhere but then wee'd mid nappy change and ended up in the bath to clean up! Mum Laura took it all in her stride though and soon had him back in a different cute outfit.











xx

No comments: