Wednesday, July 22, 2009

3 Weeks til the new addition

Well any one who knows me should know we're nearly at the end of my pregnancy only three weeks now, I did aim to set up a preggers website at one point and did all the design work on it but I have no idea how to upload it to our dedicated website! Oh well it's a bit late now. My aim is for me or Chris to keep the blog up to date with news and pics of babba, that way we don't bombard everyones inboxes with various group emails. Also means not having to log into both Chris and my email accounts to send messages around to different groups of friends. Anyone with a facebook account may see random updates on there manily saying how knackered we are!!!

The pregnancy it's self has been pretty straight forward, I'm pretty big but not hugely so I had a late scan to check it wasn't big for any abnormal reason but all was fine. The scan photo wasn't very clear as there was so much limbs everywhere so we got a head shot. Here's a wee timeline of the scans that were taken starting with the first 12 week scan took back in January.
Followed by the 20 week scan at the end of March
And the 28 week scan at the begining of June.



The next midwife apt is next week when she going to give an estimation of the birth weight, so watch this space.......

x

No comments: