Sunday, May 16, 2010

Busy weekend

We've had a couple of trips out over the past couple of days. On Friday after our Wriggle time group Nathan and I headed into Takapuna for a wander.



On Saturday Duncan did a photo shoot for the boys and got some good shots. After that mum, cath and I headed out for a walk up to the French cafe but got absoultey soaked! In the afternoon Nathan and I got picked up by Carol, Abby and Isla and we went to see Julie




before heading back to Carols for tea with Wayne and Diane.



Tiger was less than impressed!




On Sunday we headed back into Takapuna for the market and a spot of lunch. We found some lovely booties for Nathan but unfortunately they didn't have his size I was gutted! We got a lovely lunch though.

Today is Rhyme time and then I'm picking up the hire car again later this afternoon. If the skies stay clear tonight we're hoping to go to the Stardome. Tomorrow is shopping for me and Cath and Wednesday we're hoping to head south for the Glow-worm caves.

No comments: