Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Welcome to Us

Welcome to our blog we thought it was about time we got round to setting one up and now we have a fairly reasonable reason for setting it up, here we are.

After the wedding festivities of the weekend we have to get used to the whole husband and wife thing and especially for me remembering to say Mrs Jennifer Griffiths when someone asks my name! I signed my 'new' name for the first time on Wednesday and unlike me I hadn't sat down and practised it, so I ended up just printing my name, I'm sure I'll come up with a suitable scrawl. You'll probably find it's me writing most of the blog as with most of these things the typical Christopher line is.. "but you're so much better at these things"..... so enough of my ramblings and on with the blog!

No comments: